If You Build It, They Will Come.

Monday, April 30, 2001

Yeah, so what's up? I really don't have a point to this entry, but I will more than likely come up with one in the course of typing. I mean I feel inspired to type something, but I can't come up with anything. Should I write about current events? Should I write about our President, George W. Bush, and the twelve steps he's pulled the counrty back? Or should I write about something more controversal? Pro-Choice vs. Pro-Life? The NRA? High school shootings? Women? Or maybe something that only effects us computer people, like Napster and Metallica.

Or maybe I should lay off the controversy for tonight. Maybe I should review a movie or a band or something. Let the people know about my opinions on pop culture. Eminem, or Ricky Martin. Something like that.

Maybe I should talk about myself. Tell people who I am. Talk about my friends, family. Hobbies. Favorite stuff to do. My favorite movies, music. That kind of stuff. Tell people about my past, where I've come from, where I am, where I'm going. Girls that have broken my heart. My happiest memories. My worst.

Maybe I could talk about Kalamazoo and my scary ghetto apartment complex. Or Western Michigan University. Or psychology. I know a little about psychology. Maybe I could talk about classes, or professors.

Or I could talk about how happy I am that summer is coming back. The leaves are back on the trees. It's warm out again.

I could talk about my job. About my promotion. My new responsibilities.

Maybe I could talk about this girl I like now. This girl that I don't think likes me, but I like her. I'd at least like to get to know her better.

Or maybe this other girl I like, and she might like me too, but there are other problems.

I could talk about my old band, Something Said. (www.something-said.com) I could talk about Ohio.

I could talk about one of my best friend's. She's getting married. She's also graduating from Kent State University soon. I'm really happy for her.

Actually, at this point, I really don't want to talk about any of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home