If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, December 29, 2002

Found something interesting written in a notebook....

I want to make the point that this has no other significance in my present life, other than the fact that I was looking for a piece of paper and stumbled across it, and decided to post it to show to anyone reading that no matter how bad you think things have gotten, they will get better.

"I want to. I don't want to. I don't want to want to. But I do. Am I pathetic or am I normal?

Will it ever be the same? 'Will it seem real again?' Will it ever?

God I hope so.

Why do I give myself such false hope? Does that make it easier? Not facing the truth makes it go away.

It will never be real again. It never was in the first place. The pain is real. Love = Pain. That's all I've ever learned.

Why do I keep going back for more?

What is it about you that makes it worth it?

Why can't you see that in me?"
-- Jan. 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home