If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Bittersweet.

So I found out a bit of good news about a minute ago. Napster is back. I've downloaded it, it looks really cool. There's a slight problem though. It is not the Napster of old. Instead, it is $9.95 a month for the premium service. You don't have to subscribe though, but each song you download if you are not a premium member is $.99. However it does have internet radio, which I've always thought is hella-cool, and apparently no spyware, which is why I hate KaZaa. It also is set up so you can either search for a song, or click a genre, and then the genre displays a list of artists, and by clicking on an artist it displays all of their albums, and all the songs on that album, with an option to buy the album for cheaper than you'd find it at any store. So I guess if you like music and you have ten bucks to spend every month, it's a pretty sweet deal. KaZaa is free, but it's a pain in the ass. You get what you pay for I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home