If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, October 03, 2003

A prerequisite for the girl I marry is that she must know the Contra code off the top of her head. Any girls out there who know the Contra code, please leave me a shout out and a way to get in touch with you.

In fact, I'm now going to come up with the "Joe's Next Girlfriend Test." Get these right and you qualify. I grade on a curve of course, beggars can't be choosers. No cheating. If you cheat you are dishonest, and we will go nowhere.

1.) What is the Contra Code?
2.) Name two of the four original members of "The Who."
3.) Fill in the blanks: "Janet, Dr. Scott, _________, Brad, ________."
4.) Who is the captain of the Detroit Red Wings?
5.) What were the names of the sock puppets who had their own show on MTV?
6.) Name all five View Askew movies. (Extra credit [0.33pts] for the two not written by Kevin Smith, and the one coming out next year.)
7.) Name five of Pearl Jam's seven major albums.
8.) "Great, or maybe we could go somewhere and just eat a bunch of carmels." is a line from what movie?
9.) Who was the best President of the United States in your lifetime?
10.) "When the rain came, I thought you'd leave me, cause I knew how much you love the sun. But you chose to stay, stay and keep me warm through the darkest nights I've ever known." Name the singer and song. (One point each)

Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home