If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

What movies are these from? (I'll bet Jo wins.)

1.) "You can't lose what you don't put in the middle... but you can't win much either."

2.) "You aren't Mr. Current Affairs are you? The "Mad Fish" went mad, and "The Gun" shot himself."

3.) "You don't want to hurt anyone."
"But I do, and I'm sorry. It won't stop."

4.) "I did not achieve this position in life by having some snot-nosed punk leave my cheese out in the wind. "

5.) "Because they might have daddy longlegs and um... dead things, Mikey. DEAD THINGS!"

6.) "This guy's methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient. "

7.) "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it. "

8.) "I wanna be an airborne ranger, I wanna be put in danger."

9.) "Seven chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office."
"Why?"
"'Cause you're f&#%in' fired!"

10.) "Your pals... they're not bad people. Maybe we, uh, oughta give them a couple of days to think it over... No?... Grease 'em now? Well... okay. You are a viscous bastard Rotelli, and uh... I'm glad you're dead."

Leave your answers on the shout outs. Winner gets a "Quote Winner" credit in my film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home