If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Swiped from Jo and Lola.

1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
I almost finished filming a movie. I learned how to rotoscope and do chromakey. I got accepted to a film school. I got fired from a job. That's about it I think....

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made any. And no.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Tom had a son.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
I don't think so. Wow. It was a good year.

5. What countries did you visit?
Just the boring old US this year- I didnt even go to Canada!

6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
Money.

7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
January 4. That was the day I started writing.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Twelve Page Paper.

9. What was your biggest failure?
A tie between my career at Select Comfort and my love life. I think I was too busy for both.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Again, not really. I was sick for about two weeks in December. That's about it. It was a good year.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
This PC that I've done a lot of work on.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The cast of my film. They're all troopers.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
George Bush. Not to get political.

14. Where did most of your money go?
My production budget.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The premiere of this film.

16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" it was the opening song of the film, and I must've heard it at least 200 times.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Much happier. Yet still missing something.
ii. thinner or fatter? I'm a bit bigger now.
iii. richer or poorer? Dead even, which is flat broke.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I would've made out with more girls. Like maybe two all year.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worrying.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I don't know, it's like 350 days away.

21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
I don't know. Erin probably.

22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
No.

23. How many one-night stands?
I had a date, that only happened once. She said she'd call me back when she had her work schedule. That was seven months ago.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Don't really watch TV.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No I still hate all the same people.

26. What was the best book you read?
Michael Moore... I don't really read a lot.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Josh, at Bilbo's. "That was f*&#ing AMAZING!!!!"

28. What did you want and get?
A few new friends.

29. What did you want and not get?
A new girl.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Return of the King

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 23, and I got fired. Then I went to Chuck E. Cheese.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A sense of purpose.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
I've always worn what is comfy.

34. What kept you sane?
Whatever it was, I don't think it worked.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I recently came to the conclusion that if I could be anyone from the movies, it wouldn't be James Bond or like Superman or Neo, it would be Ferris Bueller.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Republicans. Same as usual.

37. Who did you miss?
Laura and Yerty.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Chuck, Jamie and Matt. And Scuba Steve.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
"You can't respect someone who kisses your ass." --F.B.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"She Hates Me" by Puddle of Mudd.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home