If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

I'm here. I'm not sure how I feel yet. We'll see.

Thanks again guys for the nice party, it was perfect. Just us chilling, you know.

So, for those of you who were at the party I have a funny little story for you. I left for Ohio at about 2am. I got here at about 7:30 this morning. I stopped in a little hotel that gave me a room, and then kicked me out of a room like five minutes later. That's another stroy, and not a very good one, so I'll tell the better one. Around 3:45am I'm in Ann Arbor and my cell phone rings. I don't recognize the number, but I pick it up anyway, as I am on a long trip with no one to talk to. And it was Amber, the girl from the note that the giddy girls left on the ground at Rob's place. We talked for a little while, then she asked where I was, and I told her I was on my way to Ohio, and then to Florida and all that, and she was like, "Oh, crap, well if you're ever in Kalamazoo again, give me a call."

All I can think is that this figures. Two years without even a date in Kalamazoo, and someone's finally interested in me an hour and a half after I move out.

Anyway, I've got my computer set up again, but no internet (I'm on my mom's computer). Hopefully we can get that working. I've got my own little "office" downstairs, so finally I have a working area separate from a sleeping area. It's a nice setup down there too.

I've got to get up at 7:30am because I'm going with my mom to the Y tomorrow. So it's time for bed.

Later.
jgp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home