If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Jon thinks I've given him too much credit... Let's see shall we?

Without Jon, I wouldn't have met Laura or Jackie. Nor would I have met Jason, the lead role in 12PP. I wouldn't have met Jes and Marcy, who were my roommates last year. I wouldn't really know anyone except BA, my suitemates for life Chris and Nick, and Charlie and Jamie. Now, let's keep going.

If I hadn't met Jon, I wouldn't have met Marcy, and I wouldn't have introduced Marcy to a guy I know from work named Adam and they wouldn't be together now. If Jen had not met Jon, she wouldn't have ever met Ryan, and they wouldn't be together now. If Yerty hadn't met Jon, he wouldn't have met Laura and they wouldn't be together now. If I hadn't met Jon or Rob, chances are I wouldn't be pursuing a career in film, you guys have both kicked me around and given me the guts to do this. I mean if not for Jon, I wouldn't have met Jason, Rob, Jes, Laura... my whole cast for the first project, I would've never even tried to make a film in the first place. If not for Jon, I would've never learned the words to "Gin and Juice." I would've never met Mike, and we would've never had that wonderful wonderful story. I wouldn't even have the Jimmy John's story (...shhhhhh).

And not to get too mushy pal, but I'm glad I met you not for all that's come of it, but because you're a helluva guy. You've been there since day one, and you're still there on my way out six years later. I'm really gonna miss you, Nopa. But I think you and I are definately going to keep in touch. We've got that rare, "We haven't talked in a month or two, but now we're talking and it's like no time has passed" thing going. It's totally sweet.

At any rate, no I didn't give you too much credit. I can't give you enough. Without you, my life would've been completely, totally, all-encompassingly different. I am really really lucky to have met you. A lot of us are.

Mush over.

joey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home