If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Finished/premiered a feature, drove across the US, moved to Los Angeles, met Kevin Smith, got into a serious car accident (whilst in the car).
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No, and no.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Tom Lowe had a kid.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What countries did you visit? None but here.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? Ah, that special someone.
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 3-13. It's always 3-13. That number keeps popping up in my life. I moved out of Kalamazoo on March 13.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting into film school, finishing Twelve Page Paper.
9. What was your biggest failure? Same as always.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No. Not that I recall.
11. What was the best thing you bought? I didn't really buy anything.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Blue States.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Red States.
14. Where did most of your money go? Various gas stations and hotels across the USA, and then I lost some in Vegas. Mostly to NYFA and Kodak.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Moving to Cali, Rob and Lola's wedding, going home for Christmas, RJ's wedding.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? Welcome to the Jungle.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Slightly thinner... I weigh less, I don't know if you can tell.
iii. richer or poorer? Temporarily richer with much much more debt.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? I wish I'd tried a little more to meet people.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Switching cars. I'm on car #3 this year.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? In Michigan.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with? Erin, or my mom.
24. What was your favorite TV program? 24. Ironic, as this is question 24. Speaking of which, what happened to 22 and 23?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No, I still hate the same people.... that may be the same response I gave last year.
26. What was the best book you read? The Da Vinci Code, or Angels and Demons.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? The Pixies.
28. What did you want and get? Direction in my life.
29. What did you want and not get? Someone.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Twelve Page Paper. Heh. Seriously, um... Twelve Page Paper.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 24, nothing. No celebration, no hoopla, nada. I just slept in.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Eh, who knows. A gold toilet.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? I would say I'm on the road to recovery. From college whatever bum slacker clothing, to some actual nice respectable outfits. I would say that, but it's kind of a lie. I've got one nice outfit.
34. What kept you sane? Erin. I'd have lost it a long time ago if it weren't for her. Moving forward, realizing I'm stepping toward something.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Fancy? I rather fancied Bam Margera.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? No comment.
37. Who did you miss? Everyone. Jamie, Jason, Charlie, Jon, Rob, Jackie, Lola, Laura, Yerty, Ryan, Jen, Johanna, Erin, Tera, John, Adam, Marcy, Brian, Meghan, Jeff, Steve, Matt, Mom, Dad, Brent, Jordan, Mark, Steve, Angie, Brill, Logan...
38. Who was the best new person you met? Curtis Willis. "I'll teach you and your friends about pyan."
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: You're gonna die, so do everything you want to before you go.
40. Quote a song/movie lyric that sums up your year: "You are who you love, not who loves you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home