If You Build It, They Will Come.

Monday, January 28, 2002

Thirty-two minutes. That's all that's left of monday. And I hope to not jinx this, but if I last another 32 minutes without something awful happeneing, this will officially be the best all around day I've had in a while. To clarify, other days recently have been better, but because of one or two isolated events. Today, from start to almost finish, everything has for some reason gone completely right. It's amazing. Well almost everything. I spilled my coke a few minutes ago, and no one hung out with me tonight, but it's alright because I threw together people hanging out with me rather quickly, and their reasons for not doing so are very justifiable. And the coke thing was just kind of funny. I diliberately kicked the can as it sat on the floor, having a brain fart, forgetting I had just opened it. I stared in a dumbstruck terror as I watched it slowly tip over. After I cleaned it up, I found it rather humorous.

T minus 26 minutes and counting.

A couple of days ago I had a really good day, due to an isolated incident. It's actually been the subject of my blogs or at least had a mention in all of them since it happened. Actually before it happened too. Hmm... cryptic. (It's not that hard Jonny, just be as vague as hell.)

Anyways, I'm going to go. Listen to some music, relax, chill out, I got the whole freakin day off tomorrow. God, it's been a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home