If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, August 29, 2003

been drinkin

we went from 256k to 1.54M today. poor nopa and his dial up.

theres a picture of a wine glass onmy hand. someones up. i hear walking

my room is a mess. i feel kindof alone. because i am. im the only one in my room. i wish i had more of those fudge stripe cookies. they were good. except the last one was kind oif soft. probably because i left it out in the open. my room is messy. i said that already but im saying it again. i have tomorrow off. i made a post on the crack whore page, and it was the song from the muppets take manhattan, its time for saying goodbye. that song is really sad, but it's true. im almost done living in kalamazoo. no one here looks at you. they all keep their eyes averted and try their hardest not to make eye contac, and if they do, they quickly look away as if they were just caught doing something they shouldn't

rob told me on his birthday that whatever it is that im looking for, it isn't here. i agree.

so its off to toronto, boston or maybe just grand rapids. this july. im going to start saving my money, and im outta here. there's nothing for me here except the people who will soon make the same desicion im making.

i think i need to sleep. im not sure i can do this anymore. i need to fi9nish the movie. ineed to shoot the last bit. ineed to have people be available. i need toshave my head agin,. like i said i been drinking, the post is a little messed up, its not all my faout though, the spacebar on my keybard doesnt work properly.

one thing is for sure. im better than this. much much better than this. i can knock this whole world on its side.

im almost 23. 23. man my parents were putting me into kindergarten when they were 23.

im missing something. something i need.

ymasydt

ymasydt

where am i going to be in ten years? where am i going to be tomorrow?

you miss all shots you don't take.

you miss all shots you don't take.

i need sleep.

i need to call erin.

i need to finish the film.

i need to get out of this town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home