If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

9:12am

eleven hours to go.

i have to stay up until 8pm. doesn't sound hard. that is, if i just woke up. i didn't. i've been on the weirdest sleeping schedule, and im trying to correct it. ive not been able to fall asleep, so i toss and turn until 10am. then i fall asleep and miss the entire day. i woke up yesterday at 8pm. 8PM. 8 at night. So i'm forcing myself to stay awake for 24 hours, so that when 8pm rolls around, i'll be able to fall asleep, and if i do sleep for a really long time, when I wake up it will still be an acceptable time to wake up. i need to get back on schedule, i dont even know what day it is.

9:16am

i'm fading fast. i've only been awake for thirteen hours. now is the hard part, because everyone in the house stayed awake until 7am. now it's quiet. they wont get up for another eight hours. i could work on the rotoscoping, but that will put me right to sleep. i'm not going to make it. they have taken the bridge and the second hall. we have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. the ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. we cannot get out. a shadow lurks in the dark. we can not get out... they are coming.

that's what I'll do. another quote quiz thing. this time marcy has promised not to cheat and ruin everyone's fun. so THIS person will get to be the quote winner in the credits, marcy still is lame-o cheater.

here we go.

1.) "I can be in the NBA. I'm tall, I like to wear shorts. I'm all about three points. Hook! Hook!"

2.) "I got a mother, you got a mother, the sarge has got a mother. I'm willing to bet that even the Captain's got a mother. Well, maybe not the Captain, but the rest of us have got mothers."

3.) "Nobody knocks off an old man in my neighborhood and gets away with it."

4.) "Okay, those guys in the black pajamas, they jumped me, and... and that rat... I saw you in the parking lot... and you guys... I have no idea where you came from..."

5.) "The fate of the planet is in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun."

6.) "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!"

7.) "He's trying to kill me! I asked for the salted nuts. He brought me the unsalted nuts. The unsalted nuts make me choke!"

8.) "Life's a bitch; now so am I."

9.) "I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again. Why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?"

10.) "These men would never break, never lie down, never bend over for anybody. Anybody."

And here's a clue if you get stuck. All these movies flow in the six degrees of Kevin Bacon sense. An actor who was in movie #1 was in movie #2, an actor from #2 was in #3, etc. etc. Leave a shout out of the answers to claim your prize.

enjoy.


-jp

ps. its now 10:30am. I'm not going to make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home