If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I can't get on track. I can't get a schedule going. I need to get outside more. I need to have more errands to run. It's 9:30am and I again didn't sleep at all last night. I did the same thing last night, except I got a little three hour nap in before my mom called at around 2pm. I'm starting to get really tired, and I'd like nothing more than to crash now, but I have to be at work in an hour and a half. Maybe I should stay out after work. Not come home and sit here rotoscoping, or doing nothing at all. Maybe I should go job hunting again. No one is hiring. I need more activity. Ugh. It sucks, I lay there in bed for hours and hours trying to force myself to sleep, and can't do it. Then I start to feel really tired the moment I have something I actually need to do. This is killing me. I can't find the mail. I had mail I needed to send out, and I don't know where I put it. I'm losing things, I'm forgetting things, I can't concentrate, I'm falling apart. The worst part is that I've got so much that I need to do. I'm losing my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home