If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, March 21, 2004

It's strange, but every room in this house is freezing cold, and I'm the only one who thinks so. Maybe I'm sick.

Seven days.

I may be starting to lose my mind.

I'm bored to tears at times. I feel bad because I think my mom thinks she needs to entertain me. She doesn't. I was bored when I lived here last time. I should call Mark.

All the time bored has given me tons of motivation to finish the movie. In fact, I've been working on it pretty steadily. It looks good. I'm going to see if Mark wants to help out with the sound and then I finish the rotoscoping, and it's done. Although, I'm missing some unnecessary shots, but I really want them in the film. I'm wondering whether or not to drive back up to shoot them. The funny thing is that it'll take all of 5 minutes to shoot what I need. When I finish rotoscoping, I'm going to throw a party. For me. Or, something.

I'm taking a break right now to update this, as the film is rendering right now. It should be done in an hour.

Congrats Broncos on making the tournament. Too bad you couldn't stick around longer.

Congrats to Lola on making grad school in New York. I only know this because Nopa posted it. Email me, tell me all about it. I think you're the only one who reads this page anymore.

You and Marcy.

Anyway, I'm outta here. I'm reading "The Da Vinci Code." It's really freakin good and I'm only 7 chapters in.

Take care kids.

jgp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home