If You Build It, They Will Come.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Whoops.
Ok, so as it turns out, the one year acting class begins on Sept 7. The one year directing class begins Sept. 20. In the book I got, they're written as the same day. On the website, they are not. I called and apparently it's the 20th. But everything else is all set, I know where to go, what I have to do, yada yada yada. Now I just get an extra two weeks of sitting on my ass. Had I known, I would've tried to get a job. I'm already getting pretty bored.
That's not entirely true. This past weekeend I went boogie boarding at Hamilton Beach. It was totally gnarly. We stayed in Costa Mesa and went to a club called "The Shark Club" with vallet parking, a dress code, and real sharks swimming in a tank. And again, no NASCAR stuff. It was a lot of fun.
Also, my classes go from Sept 20 - June 5. I know there's a break for christmas, but I don't know when. I'll know more I'm sure on the 20th.
jgp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home