If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

"Your sauce will mix with ours... and we'll make a good goolash, baby..."
It's 9pm out here in California. I talked to Erin today. I talked to Robbie today. I talked to Brent, and my mom today. I finished reading the Da Vinci Code again today. I ate a terrible fried chicken TV dinner today. I checked everyone else's blogs, and no one else is writing anymore. I was hoping the three pimps site would live anew, however it now looks as if I am the only one holding that dream. Sadly, Nopa still hasn't posted the trip review, and though I was there, I'd still like to see it.
Jackie, come back to three pimps! Please, it's so lonely without the crackwhore.
peace.
By the way, everyone is still blogging, most of you guys have posted today or yesterday... it's just I don't have a lot to do but play on the internet, and I've probably checked your sites about five times each today alone. You are not posting fast enough.

2 Comments:

  • I will post... soon(ish)... the trip post has been postponed, although, it is the nex tthing i will post. I just might keep putting it off... it's a really intimidating post -- it's like, 7-8 pages of handwriten material i have to go through, and add in even more i'm sure.

    by the way, i fucking love your Joseph icon. That's so hot. Really. I'm going to steal that idea for when I remake my site. Heh heh... I'm an idea theif. And you can't stop me from picking your idea pockets... bitch... LOL... I crack myself up late at night....

    By Blogger jon jon, at Mon Aug 23, 02:38:00 AM EDT  

  • take it. make your own. use it on 3pimps. I say we each get one. it'd be schweet.

    By Blogger Joseph, at Mon Aug 23, 03:41:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home