If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BLOG: VOTE TODAY!

If you voted, leave your name on my comment section. If anyone's name is missing, I'm personally coming after you. I expect to see Jon, Rob, Lola, Johanna, Krissy, Jackie, Mom, Dad, Sarah, John, Marcy, AT LEAST. If you're a random person I don't know, leave your name, say you voted. If you're a friend or family member who reads my site and I don't know you read my site, leave a comment. Just put yourself in as anonymous, and leave your name. If you've already voted early or absentee, leave your name. I want to check this page tomorrow night and see at least 15 different people leaving comments. I'll give you a few days, as I know that not everyone looks at this page everyday. I don't care if you vote for George Bush, John Kerry, Ralph Nader, Al Gore, Barbara Streisand, Steven Spielberg, Homer Simpson, Brett Favre, Mike Ditka, Wayne Brady, Jason Mewes, or Joseph Parcell, just freakin' vote.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home