If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

I voted. Guess who for.

I actually wrote in my own name for Sherriff of Cottreville Township in St. Clair County, Michigan. Ahh... democracy.

Now, onto what I really started this post about.

I just got done shooting my eight week film. It took all of eight hours to do. We were allowed 24. Good planning? Hardly, I just banked on simplicity. Remember my picture wall at Kickapoo? For those of you who don't know, I had the idea one night to write a small story called "Photograph" about a guy with a giant picture wall who accidentally kills someone, and that person starts showing up in all their pictures. At the end, the dead guy is coming to kill the photographer, and he pretty much takes over all the pictures on the wall. Kind of Twilight Zone-y. Anyway, that's what we wnded up filming, here are some of the shots of the picture wall as the dead guy is coming for revenge. It's taken with my webcam, so it may not do justice to how freaky this really looks.



All the films I've done should be available online either here or at the Coughing Dog site (which needs much work) within the next few weeks.

BTW, Go Blue. Beating the Spartans in 3OT is priceless.

jgp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home