If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

What to do, what to do...

It's one of those days. I feel like I've not really accomplished anything in the last month that I've been here. I've still not gotten work, I've not started writing, then I lost harddrive again.

I've got an itinerary for this week. Things that I need to work on.

Tomorrow I'm going to the temp agency.

I'd like to get to St. Louis this weekend to visit my parents, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to.

I'm tired too. I had to take Jamie to the airport this morning at 4am. She's moving to Aspen very very soon. Which means there's a spot open at Jason's. The room is over twice the size, the parking is better, the rent is cheaper, I think I'm going to move over there. I'll pay my rent here through August, and let Jon and Johanna know. It's not that I don't like this place, it's just a much better place there.

First thing's first though.

I got in contact with the Absolute Video place. Actually I left them a message. I'm hoping Jon can help me get my foot in the door at Lawrence, and/or WWMT. Preferably Lawrence. I've decided that if I haven't got anything going for my career in 8 months to a year, I'm leaving for Denver. As in, if I'm working at a McDonalds, I'm leaving, if I'm working at Lawrence, I might stick around.

I'm trying really really hard not to lose momentum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home