If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, September 30, 2005

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan a stately pleasure-dome decree.

It's almost 3am. I'm about to go to bed and put on Jon's copy of Citizen Kane to fall asleep to.

As far as reinventing myself goes, it went really well today. I really do feel much better. I went out to the Roadhouse to see Chris Brill play (he's playing piano at Zazzo's tomorrow night, and we're all going to be dressed to the 9's... whatever that means. If you're around, you should go.) I did some writing earlier today at the coffee shop above Video Hits, and it's coming along MUCH better. I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but it's coming much easier.

I can't describe how much lighter I feel. I'm much more optimistic, not just about my future plans, but just life in general. It's like a great weight has been lifted. I've just been given back a big dose of self confidence. I'm not exactly sure where it came from, but I feel great. I'm riding it. I think everything is about to turn around. If it isn't, I'll turn it around myself. I'm just about back to normal. It feels awesome.

Rosebud.

-j

2 Comments:

  • Hey Joseph Parcell

    I'm so happy for you. I haven't talked to you in forever, but I sure am glad to read your blog and find that you are doing better. Happy Days are here again! Yippy! Huzzah! Much Merriment! and so on...

    My computer is finally fixed, so I am also filled with much jubilation. Let's talk soon, have a good night.

    By Blogger Eowyn Mishawn, at Fri Sep 30, 04:28:00 AM EDT  

  • I miss good ol' video hits plus. Those were the days. And shit, Bilbo's? sniff sniff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Sep 30, 11:57:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home