If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time to clean house

Hello world.

So here's the news. Erin had an interview in Lansing on Friday and in Kalamazoo for a position in Niles or maybe Kalamazoo on Monday. We're supposed to hear from the Lansing job (which she said went really good) sometime this week, so everyone please cross your fingers.

I'm really ready for a change. I'm ready for an opportunity to expand some horizons, to end some endeavors long overdue, and to stop having a long distance relationship and see the woman I love every day.

I'm ready to start the rest of my life.

The thing is regardless if these places call her back, this stuff is over. If they say no, I'm going to move down there. I can't handle this anymore, and while it's a good job, my job is the only thing keeping me here. Granted, I have a lot of really good friends up here, and I have no real friends in Richmond, but I know some of Erin's friends, and it's not like I'll never see people up here again. And granted, there really isn't any prospects for a indie film maker in Richmond, but no one said we're staying very long. She can continue to look for jobs up here, and then we can move back. I'm just so tired of being apart.

I feel that we are on the right path, and that things are going the way they should. I feel like someone bigger than both of us is driving this boat and its going to dock where it's supposed to dock.

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part


-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home