If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

No more minor Parcells.

Happy 21st birthday Jordan. I guess it was your birthday where you are about seven hours ago. And you've been legally allowed to drink in Italy since you got there, so I guess it's not that spectacular.

My twenty-first birthday was at a TGI Fridays. Your first legal drink was probably Italian wine whilst in Italy. That's much cooler.

Anyway, happy birthday. I'll buy you a crummy American drink when you get back home in May.

-jgp

1 Comments:

  • hello. I'm ivy.
    Actually I'm korean.
    Today I was watching the American
    drama 'Lost'.
    I heard very good music in the drama. But I don't know the name of the song. So I searched on the Internet typing the words of the song. And your blog has the words of the song. So I came to your blog. I don't speak English very well. But I need to talk to you.
    I want to know the name of the song. pleas let me know.

    "..sure that this is where you want to be Don't let my tears persuade you, I had hoped I wouldn't cry But lately, teardrops seem a part of me Oh, look around you, take a good look At all the lonely used-to-be's Are you sure that this is... "
    What is the name of this song?
    um.. If you have a spare time,
    please send e-mail for me.
    My e-mail address is
    yoyoland@hanmail.net
    Thank you for reading my unskilled
    comment. ^^*

    By Blogger danver ivy, at Sat Feb 24, 06:57:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home