If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Visual FX film.

Hey folks. I know I just wrote, but I forgot this, and I figured it needs it's own spot.

I've written a screenplay for a short visual effects piece. I've storyboarded the whole film, which shouldn't be more than 5 or 6 minutes in length, and I'm kind of jazzed about it.

Also, I plan on shooting it in Kalamazoo wednesday through friday.

I don't have a name for it or anything, but it's basically a superhero fight scene, inspired by the TV show "Heroes." There's not a lot of story to it, but there is a lot of fighting and superhero-ey power stuff. It's really designed to be a reel builder, just to showcase some stuff I've learned in the last year.

I'll be honest, I know how I'm going to to most of the visual effects. Some of it I'm still making up. It's going to be a lot of fun though, and so if you read this and are going to be in the Kalamazoo area this coming wed-fri, and you want to be a part of this, either acting or on crew, or both, call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home