If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I missed another month

Well a lot has happened recently. So much so that I haven't been able to update anyone about it. Here it is quickly.

I live in Okemos MI now with Erin.

My computer died again. It's still recovering.

I got transferred with my job, and my new store is about 50 times more stressful than the old one.

Our new neighbors just had a baby.

The house is coming together really nicely.

Erin likes her job.

We got a Wii.

Huh. That's all I got for now. I'll try to elaborate on all this stuff when I get a chance.

cya
j

2 Comments:

  • Hello to you my friend! How's life? How did you like the Heroes premier? Also, two things:
    (1) I would be highly honored if you and Erin would consider making the trip over to Kzoo next Friday night (Oct. 5). It is the only time between now and mid-December that I don't have to drive over to Lansing at 6am, so I would like to make the most of if and see if everyone would come over. We would come over there but, obviously, Rob is playing.
    Also, should you be inclined to stay over, I could always get the air mattress from my parents' house.
    (2) Remember that time you posted all those song lyrics and we had to guess where they came from? That was fun. You should do that again.

    Other things-
    I was thinking about becoming a professional photographer.

    Hi, Erin!

    That is all.

    By Blogger Lola, at Thu Sep 27, 07:50:00 PM EDT  

  • Congratulations with all that stuff! I feel like everyone I know is growing up, and I'm growing down...which is ok. I'm happy for ya man!

    Yerty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Mar 02, 08:13:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home