If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, October 19, 2001

I am soon to be a pilgrim in an unholy land. A dark, desolate place, festering with evil. Where you know that there is danger lurking behind every corner. Danger in the form of mindlessness. Empty headed drones walking aimlessly, blind to their own decay, their own hatred, their own evil. A place where even the most exciting of times is the worst of times. A place far from civilization. A place far from acceptance. A place far from hope. A place that once I left, promised myself I would not return to unless it was an absolute necessity. Unfortunately for me, it is today. A place that makes me cringe, makes my skin crawl as I enter. I hear the voices in my head calling, screaming, begging me not to go forth. The desolation infects my mind driving all glimmers of sanity into extinction. My mind is overtaken, captured if you will, by this terrible land to which I will be travelling in mere moments.

It is called Ohio, and it is my Hell.


Ok, so I guess it's not that bad, but still... Ohio sucks, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home