If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Joseph's depressing thought of the day: Today I don't believe in love. I don't think there is such a thing. Odd that I've stood up for it for so long, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing more than a mix of a chemical reaction in the mind and a psychological dependancy. There's no power of God, no fate, no storybook crap behind it. It's all drama. Life is full of bullshit that people want to believe. Like the power of love. People want to believe that they will fall in love someday. It has to happen. Why? Because they are a good person and they are entitled to it. They are owed this by life. "You'll find someone. How do I know? I just know." Bull, you don't know, you hope. For the record, I'm still in this rut I talked about in the next entry.

By the way, up until thirty seconds ago, I had never seen lightning in a snowstorm, nor had I heard thunder in a snowstorm. I love Michigan weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home