If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, January 30, 2002

Remember a few blogs ago when I asked if it were 2003 yet, because the first two weeks of 2002 sucked hardcore. The next two weeks have more than made up for it. It's scary because it seems too good to be true, which in my experience means it isn't true. I don't even know what could or couldn't be true about it, I've just been really happy lately. I've found someone to connect with. That in and of itself has made me feel better than I have in a long time. It seems that's all I've been writing about lately, but it's all I really have to say. I'm all smiles over here, what else can I say.

Thank you for another great night. I always feel balanced around you, less chaotic. It's a great feeling... like being stuffed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home