If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Finally... the Joe HAS COME BACK..... to blogspot.

Know what? Tonight I am alone. Tonight I don't care. Tonight it's fine. Tonight I am on someone's shitlist. And tonight someone is finally on mine. You know I think this is what I've been missing. This is what I've been forgetting. I'm so good at seeing other people's sides, I look over my own. I've never really been mad, I've just said, "you know what, I'm probably over-reacting." Last night I stood up for my feelings, and I was right to do so. After hearing it over and over again, I finally got fed up. And I finally said something. And I finally meant it. It'll blow over. But god I feel better. You've never been on my shitlist before, you've never been on my bad side. Even after it was over, even way back then, you weren't on my bad side. I always tried to understand it, I always tried to understand you. I always forced justification for what you've done denying my own common sense. Last night I let that go. We never really squared off in our lives until now. This is a very new feeling for me. I don't think I've ever felt like this concerning you. And like I said, I know it'll blow over. I know we'll be pals again. We'll both get over this and move on. Hopefully soon. As refreshing as it is to look at you in a different light, I know I don't want to do it for long. I will start to miss you, as I hope you will me. This just might take some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home