If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Hey, I'll post some quotes from spiring break too!

"Thank you for calling Babbage's where you can reserve Eternal Darkness for GameCube. This is Joe, how can I help you?" -Me

"You should back your product, you sell the goddamn things. I should be able to take it back if I want to!" -Lady who yelled at me for 20 minutes over her defective PS2 that was way outside our return policy.

"Yeah, sure I guess I can come in now, I'll be there as soon as I can." -Me, after Bambi told me to come in seven hours early to cover her shift while she took her son to the doctor. It may have been less coherent than that, I was on two hours of sleep.

"You'll be back at six? It's only ten, that's like eight hours. Ok.... Wait, you're going to need me to stay late tomorrow too? Fine..." -Me, same day.

"Oh my god it's a blizzard out there." -Anyone who spent spring break in KZoo while everyone else galavanted in warmer climates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home