If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Another thing. I just went back and read through the last, what fifty blogs that you can read on this page without going through the archives. Besides the next one, which foretells the end of all existence, and one from a few days back.... the "I'll hold your hand with a fake smile" thing I wrote, (which by the way the same day I went back and reposted that I felt a lot better) and a few in March where I said I felt lonely... these blogs for the most part are not at all sad, or angry. To prove this point, I will ask you to continue reading.....

5/21/2002 12:53:31AM: The End of the World Post. This serves merely as a warning, watch out for those crafty Mayans!

5/20/2002 11:13:27PM: Analogy 82: A Shot Back. I have a feeling someone is talking behind my back. This proof is for you.

5/18/2002 2:31:29PM: Allow Me To Retort... Me, looking in the mirror with the mohawk and the gun saying, "You talkin to me? You talkin to me? Well there's no one else here. You... you talkin to me?" See Taxi Driver.

5/18/2002 2:12:48PM: Randomness. I picked up these random quotes and actually most of the riddles on Three Pimps from this website. The chick is cool. She's got quotes from Ghostbusters 1 and 2, as well as my favorite... "Good, bad.... I'm the guy with the gun." See Bruce Campbell vs the Army of Darkness.

5/17/2002 3:46:34PM: Too Afraid To Turn Around. A link to the funniest and most bizarre webtoon I've ever seen. Plus a short victory notice about my attack on Ameritech.

5/16/2002 2:09:57AM: Yo Sheila and Kelly. I met new peeps through a stupid email virus. They hit the link on the bottom of my email and got sent here. They said that I was the greatest writer ever. Well... not really....

5/7/2002 1:45:26PM: Marcy, Stay Away From the Window! Just a recap of the dream I had. Though it is sad that this was the first thing I did after waking up, and it was posted at 1:45pm. Joseph = Slacker.

5/5/2002 2:46:51PM: Happy Cinco de Mayo! Letting y'all know I cheered up from the night before.

5/5/2002 2:14:46AM: Not so happy Cinco de Mayo. Letting y'all know I could cheer up if I wasn't so tired.

5/5/2002 2:09:37AM: The Worst Feeling Ever. I'll give you your two points here. I was pretty messed up this night. Lots of thought went on here. Want to know about it? Four years earlier, May 4, 1998 was five days before my Sr. Prom, when Krissy Williams, the girl of my dreams at that point, decided to rip my heart out. I felt really alone that night too, because at this point, everyone was with someone. I truly felt like a third wheel. But I didn't know if there was anything I could do about it but sit there and try to wait it out. "I hate sitting still." I was also thinking about my mom and dad. How I feel like I always let them down. I thought about missing my moment. When I was 12 in Jr. High, these three kids used to always pick on Krissy on our way home on the bus. I'll never forget seeing her cry, and I'll never forgive myself for just sitting there quietly. I relive that moment all the time, imagining what I should've said or done. I don't really dwell on it, I was 12 for god's sake, but sometimes, like this night, it came up. I thought on this night about Erin and Nick. He bought her a bed. She was so thrilled. She told me all about it. I thought about Laura and Yerty, and how she seems to smile more often now. I thought about Jackie and Paul, and Marcy and Ian, and Rob and Laura, and it just all kind of ganged up on me at once. I needed to let it go, so I came here. By the time I woke up, I felt much better. Blowing off steam I guess.

5/2/2002 1:07:51AM: Tonight. I had just gotten back from Chicago. That was my "something drastic." Just a roadtrip to anywhere. I ended up in Chicago because I don't think I've been there since elementary school. That night I came home in one of the best moods I have ever been in. I spent all day wandering Chicago in the pouring cold cold rain. I bought a cheeseburger for a homeless man who I saw eating out of a garbage can. When everyone else was just staring and saying, "Oh how gross." I walked up to a counter at Wendys and bought him some warm food. He looked so happy. I made his day. Along with four other people I helped, I ended up feeling like, ya know I don't really care what people think about me, I know I'm a pretty decent guy.

4/29/2002 1:49:14PM: Return To My Roots. The title of this blog has changed over and over. The original title, and what I had changed it to at this point was "Joe's Diary of Love or lack thereof." Although I believe I got rid of "Joe's Diary of..." and just called it "Love or lack thereof." At this point it's "Love. I Get So Lost Sometimes..." After of course the Peter Gabriel song "In Your Eyes."

4/29/2002 1:45:23PM: See-Thru Guy. This originally started off serious. This lead to my Chi-Town trip, feelings of being unnoticed. But then I got caught up in being a super-hero. I mean come on, Boogie Woogie Feng Shway? Anybody see that one? It got me hooked on Cowboy Bebop.

4/28/2002 9:07:25PM: Bad Weekend: Sunday. What can I say? Bad weekend.

4/27/2002 1:21:35PM: Bad Weekend: Saturday. It was going to get worse, because I was on my way to a 7-hour shift with Bambi.

4/26/2002 1:56:22PM: Bad Weekend: Friday. I felt someone said something to get under my skin. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Either way, I was over it shortly thereafter.

4/26/2002 1:48:24PM: Not Since The Bed Ate My Dad Has A Dream Been This Messed Up. This seriously was a strange dream. But oddly it ended happy. We all lived.

4/24/2002 1:53:07PM: Whenever We Go Out, The People Always Shout.... Zaphnath-Paaneah is the name the Pharoh gave Joseph in the chapter of Genesis in the Bible. My name is Joseph Genesis Parcell. Coincedence? Nope, this is the dude I was named after.

4/24/2002 12:14:54PM: I Care, Therefore I Worry. Nuff said.

4/20/2002 8:10:32PM: Inside My Mind. Ranting about school. Just some random thoughts I had. Most of this comes out in Steve in "Ordinary Life."

4/12/2002 10:01:47PM: BHTM. I went to Big Head Todd and the Monsters with Marcy the night before. She had a great time, and so did I. We got front row, met the band got stuff signed. Then we saw what frog legs looked like and it freaked us out.

4/10/2002 1:58:16AM: Happy Birthday. This was not done because I hurt. It wasn't done to hurt. Krissy will never read this. It was written simply because I could write it. Four years ago, those thoughts would've never crossed my mind. You should've seen what I wrote four years ago. Very very different. You cant win them all, and soemtimes, that's a good thing.

4/8/2002 7:0729PM: And Like That.... It's All Over. Take into account, this little exchange was at breakfast at 7:30am, after not sleeping all night. (wink wink) This was the first day Laura and I were together, and I was sure after this dumbass moment, I had ruined it. I tried to blame it on me being tired, it's a lie. I had never heard of a Flight Team.

4/8/2002 6:57:54PM: Don't Sweat It.... Written specifically for me. It's a note to myself that whenever I feel down or whatever, makes me feel better. Read it. It might make you feel better too.

4/2/2002 7:34:53PM: Super Mike and the Happy Reunion. Mikey always impresses me. And this is a very happy post.

3/31/2002 8:22:09PM: Heh heh heh... Find it yet?

3/30/2002 9:04:04PM: Creed Sucks. Scott Stapp... more like Scott Crap... cuz he sings and it's crap and then crap comes out and it falls on his shoes and then he has to go get new shoes and uh... he... the guy is like... "Why do you always need new shoes?" Er... and he's like "Hey man, my band is awesome." And the other guy is like, "Dude you suck." Ha he ha he ha he ha he ha he.... (my Chris Farley impersonation transcript. God bless you Chris.)

3/29/2002 2:38:24AM: One... Nothing Wrong With Me... Two...Nothing Wrong With Me.... The One. Kick ass.

3/28/2002 10:44:20PM: I Forgot About 3B. Jeff Missad is Gonna Regulate. Szyzgiel is dating Nina. Not fair.

3/28/2002 2:05:50PM: The Five and Under Club. This one starts out bad, but by the end is actually kind of happy. I'm not to secure when it comes to girls. Like duh, if you know me you know that. Girls make me nervous. I'm always afraid that they judge me before I say something, or that I'm wearing the wrong shirt, or I'm just not cool enough. But hey, I'm an undercover 8. Y'all just gotta look harder.

3/28/2002 12:52:31AM: Just Stop...... getting upset about something that you know you shouldn't be upset over. FYI, I did.

3/27/2002 8:07:24PM: Casting Sucks, Lets Kill Something. Frustration. Just with trying to cast the movie. The Hogans Alley evil-doers deaths were unsatisfying. I cheered up by OP.

3/27/2002 11:06:54AM: The Longest Most Pointless Post Ever. Hi, I'm retarded. Let me post everything about this cast so everyone who doesn't care can enjoy it. The waking up thing still haunts me. That was weird. I couldn't remember my name even.

3/26/2002 5:19:03PM: "Angel Dust? Let's Kick Ass Then..." Tera has my copy of "The Avenging Disco Godfather." That movie actually made me feel slightly sick. Bad acting combined with sweaty dancers, along with trippy yet stupid images. My god, Jon, what have you given me....

3/24/2002 10:35:30PM: Still Going... After finishing "Ordinary Life", I wanted to go back and work on "The Last 100 Days" which is actually the first script I ever wrote, and where I came up with the name Jeremy Ryan. I'm also in the middle of writing a one act play about a guy who gets a call from a suicidal kid. I write dark stuff. I'm going to write a just bizarre comedy soon, that I'm hoping we can all put together.

3/23/2002 12:32:36PM: Two Thumbs Down. Blade 2 still sucks. Resident Evil, surprisingly, I have no inclination to ever watch again. I thought it was good, but now I have noticed, it just seems kind of retarded.

3/23/2002 12:15:23PM: Trey and Matt. He seemed so serious when he said that too. He was pretty trashed.

3/21/2002 2:32:56AM: Girl Speak. I got this from some other website, but felt it needed to be shared. Guys usually just say what they mean. And then women call us liars. Weird.

So there you go. The last two months of my blogs re-examined and explained. Of all those, I see "The Worst Feeling Ever" that I was over the next morning, and a bad weekend. Other than that, it doesn't really look like I've been all that down lately. So all you out there that doubt that I really am feeling pretty happy I guess just don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry to disappoint.
-joseph


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home