If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, May 18, 2002

Ever hear a shot but don't know if it was for you? Allow me to be vague too. This is not a response, just a statement. Some people do not know me as much as they think they do. Some people see me on friday, then again on monday, and for five minutes on thursday and think they understand where I'm coming from. Some people know me better than I think they do. But those people are few and very far between. Litterally. I am a happy guy. I really am. If you don't know that, then you don't know me. Everyone has problems. Myself included. Sometimes I let them get me down. But don't hang it up on me. Because I get over it. And I come back up. I'm up now. If you think that this website is a real accurate portrayal of how I constantly feel, you are mistaken. I write how I feel at the moment. If that feeling is bad, the post comes out bad, and by the time I'm done typing it, I feel much much better. If you shot at me, consider me gravely, deeply and competely offended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home