If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, August 29, 2002

I'm tired. I'm tired of this blog. It's pointless, it's ridiculous. It's thoughts of mine on everyday crap. Who else cares about this stuff than me? Why publish it for the world to see?

Do my thoughts matter? Am I really as great and worthy as I think I am?

If a high school were called "Thornapple Irving High School" it's initials on people's varsity jackets would be "TIHS." That would be exploited by their rivals.

Once I was niave. Today I am less niave.

She sells sea shells by the seashore.

I'm in hiding. From who? Everyone. Including me. I want to be free.

122212

I can't stop coughing.

Old man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys.

Schizophrenia, how many of ya got it?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home