If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

I went down to the beach and saw Kiki, she was all like "Ugh" and I was like "Whatever."

Then this chick comes up to me and she like "Hey aren't you that dude..." and I was like "Whatever!"

Then later I'm at the pool hall, this girl walks up, she's like "Aww..." and I'm like "WHATEVER!!"

Cuz this is my United States of Whatever.

Then it's 3am, I'm on the corner wearing my leather. This dude comes up, he's like "Hey punk!" I'm like "Yeah, whatever."

Then I'm in the alley throwing dice. Officer Leroy comes up and he's like "I thought I told you..." and I'm like "Yeah, whatever!!"

Then up comes Zafo, I'm like "Yo Zafo, what's up?" He's like "Nothing." I'm like "That's cool...."

Cuz this is my United States of Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home