If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Ok. My eye won't stop twitching, I can't stop coughing, Adobe changed the way it works, I keep sneezing, there's nothing to eat, and I have to work at 10:30am tomorrow. See, it's nothing that bad, but it's a lot of little annoyances that add up to me being totally pissed off right now.

Actually I'm not that pissed.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I'm shooting the beginning of the last big scene of the film tomorrow. Actually the ending. After that, I have to do the beginning of it on tuesday, a lengthy monologue scene, a short scene of me punching a guy, a quick shot of a guy waiting for a jump, a quick shot of a guy waiting in a line, a quick shot of a guy walking into the library, a little second unit, a shot of a guy ducking under a log, and a shot of a guy spinning a globe. And I have ten days left.

Oh, and a lot of rotoscoping. Whose idea was it to put a lightsaber fight in the movie? Oh yeah....

The good news is, I think I can make it if I bust my ass. It depends on a lot of other peoples schedules too. But I think it'll be ready by the 19th. At least the preliminary VHS copy. The actual Special Edition Two Disc DVD won't be out until the Premiere which will be sometime in January or February.

Cross your fingers.

The movie is at a running time of one hour and twelve minutes as it is now. I think altogther I have about another ten minutes to add to it and it's done.

I can't wait. I can't wait to actually accomplish something. I can't wait to hold it in my hands, the product of an entire year worth of work. It'll be nice.

Anyway, I should get to bed so I'm not dead tired tomorrow. It's a big day.

By the way, Happy Birthday John and Jon.

Later.
jgp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home