If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, February 13, 2004

Once again, it's Friday the 13th. And once again, it's nearly Valentines Day. And once again, this adds up to a crappy crappy weekend. Oh well. What should I expect. I work in a video game store.




Happy Valentines Day from your pals at Gamestop. Gamestop. Nobody has more videogames. Nobody.

So here I go again on my own, going down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.

Since I did Jackie's "Samantha Bernstein" video, I've been itching to do some small project. Like a five minute video. Maybe get Rob to help me out, get some people from Twelve Page Paper. I feel guilty working on anything else before I get TPP done. I got some time next week though to get it done. Hopefully I do it this time.

So to all you couples out there, to all you people who have someone to love, have a nice day tomorrow, and I hope you fall down a flight of stairs today.

Jay Kay.

Adios folks.
jgp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home