If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Holy cow, that was fun.

I want to thank everyone for making the trek, beit long or short, to the Little Theater in Kalamazoo on Saturday for the Twelve Page Paper Premiere. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. Thank you to everyone for coming, and thank you to the actors and crew for participating, and thank you to Johanna for helping us get the theater. It was a surprising turnout, more than I expected. The whole night went much better than expected, as nothing exploded, and everyone seemed really happy with the film. Donations hit $271.00 and that was much more than I thought as well. The DVD's may take a little time to get out, but if you wanted one and you donated $10 or more it shoudn't take much more than 2-4 weeks.

If you're still interested in getting a DVD copy, leave a comment here with your email address and I'll get one to you. The price is $10, to cover the cost of production of the artwork, the DVD, and shipping.

Again, thanks. Thank you for all your kind words before and after as well. Nopa, Robbie, thanks for the award. And Lola, Laura, Yerty, Johanna, Jen, Ryan, thanks for the card. It was really considerate. Glenn, thanks for the donation, you're awesome. Jason, Jamie, thanks for letting me crash at your place too.

Take care,
JGP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home