If You Build It, They Will Come.

Friday, August 13, 2004

I'm here.

Jon just left, and now I'm in my new house in Glendale... all alone. Wade is in Vegas, Curtis is in Canada, and Jamie is at work. So it's just me.

My room here is a decent size, I have my own porch. The neighborhood is really nice. The view is extremely cool. Downtown LA is about 20 miles south, and just north is a big mountain with lots of really big houses.

The trip was awesome. Jon and I had a great time. We got a lot of footage of things, so hopefully I can post it on Jon's site and people can check out the highlights. I need to set up my computer first (I'm using Jamie's). I also need to get a desk.... and a bed... and a few other things.

Las Vegas was overwhelming.

Glendale is a pretty sweet town. There's a huge mall and a strip on the main street that has everything I'd ever need, all within walking distance. Traffic is a little crazy, so it's probably quicker to walk than to drive.

The weather is beautiful. Sunny and around 100 everyday, but it's not like 100 in Michigan. Feels like maybe 80.

I haven't met Curtis yet, I met Wade briefly. Jamie seems really cool.

The Rocky Mountains are amazing to drive through.

Kansas is depressing to the point of contemplating suicide to drive through.

Jonny is going to put up a list of random quotes and things from the trip on his site. Check for that soon. Maybe Tuesday.

I'm going to try to post a lot while I'm out here.

I miss all of you guys already.

love -Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home