If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I just watched all the video that we did on our trip out here, and I gotta say, it's quite funny. At least I think so. I'm going to work the rest of it together and find a way for other people to see it. I was thinking of putting it on the Coughing Dog Site. But of course, that means there needs to be a Coughing Dog Site. First thing's first.

Robbie and Lola are in NYC now. I hope things are going great for you guys. I hope you like your place. I hope you have the internet, otherwise you can't read any of this.

I need a desk. Computer on floor = Carpal Tunnel. My hands are killing me.


1 Comments:

  • Well, three pimps still exists. And. While, forums would be nice... I have the feeling that I (along with at least one or two others) would forget to check them. Therefore, I reverse my previous position of prefering forums... THREE PIMPS WILL LIVE AGAIN!!!!!!

    By Blogger jon jon, at Fri Aug 20, 12:59:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home