If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Bill O'Reilly

Today I was again watching Fox News, and I was checking out The O'Reilly Factor. For those who don't know, Bill has been a lot like Sean Hannity, the guy I was talking about before who never lets you finish a sentence if it may be damaging. These guys are all typically right-wing, usually to the point of absurdity. Today Bill said something that really surprised me.

"I don't see any difference in the Bush-Haters and the Kerry or Clinton Haters."

I was shocked. I wondered if it was something I dreamed or hallucinated, but no, he actually said it. He tore down the Bush Haters, and the Kerry/Clinton Haters. He attacked right wing radio jockeys saying they had gone too far.

If I had a cookie, Bill, I'd give it to you. This is my acknowledgement of your good deed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home