If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

So, as it turns out I have class monday, tuesday, and wednesday from 10-1pm. Originally, I was supposed to have two full days and then a half day on wed, but my writing teacher unfortunately has to fly to New York for a funeral. My flight doesn't leave until the night of the 23rd, (technically on the 24th.) My class on monday, we are watching Three Kings. My class on tuesday, is with Larry, who I have yet to see make a single point. He's a trip, but everytime he tells us something, he gets distracted about 3/4 of the way through, and begins a new story. My class on wednesday is about the producability of my digital film, which isn't really necessary as it takes place in one location, with no special effects, and only one actor. Half of the class has already left, and yet I'm not taking off until christmas eve. I easily could have flown to Michigan friday night.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home