If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

WINAMP.

"I will never be lonely. I will never be lonely. Said I'm neer gonna be... lonely."

"I have climbed higest mountain, I have run through the fields. Only to be with you."

"Why smash your head on pot and pans. You've got it all right in your hands..."

"Hey. Don't write yourself off yet. It's only in your head you feel left out and looked down on."

"I took a drive today. Time to emancipate. I guess it was the beatings that made me wise."

"At 17 had a better dream, now I'm 33 and it isn't me."

"Now maybe I didn't mean to treat you bad, but I did it anyway."

"I knew a man Bojangles and he'd dance for you in worn out shoes."

"Across the street the river runs. Down in the gutter, life is slipping away."

"Laughing and running hey hey. Skipping and jumping."

"It must be your skin I'm sinking in. It must be for real, cause now I can feel."

"Three important rules for breaking up. Don't put off breaking up when you know you want to."

"All the things that they make you say. And all the love that you hide away."

"Drive down the street can't find the keys to my own f-ing home."

"You don't know how you took it, you just know what you've got. Oh lordy you've been stealing from the thieves and you got caught."

"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup they slither while they pass they slip away across the universe."





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home