If You Build It, They Will Come.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Words are very unnecessary.

Today I'm sick. I've had a nasal thing for the last few days, and it's developed into a throat thing. Now I can't stop coughing. I'm also heavily medicated.

My thesis casting notice posted online today. Already for the "damsel in distress" role, I've gotten 105 headshots. Every one of these girls is at least an 8.5, which is one of the coolest parts of southern california. The hottest 1% from all around the country migrate here.

The "Donnie Darko: Directors Cut" comes out today. I've had it reserved since last november.

Last night I played NCAA Football 2004 for Gamecube, and played the famed Michigan v. Michigan State rivalry. MSU went 3 and out everytime, and never even completed a single pass until there was three minutes left in the 4th quarter. Then they became madmen, completeing long bomb passes, recovering onside kicks, causing me to fumble. In the last three minutes they scored 17 points. I still won 24-17, but it definately got tense at the end.

As you can tell, there is no real point to this post.

-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home