If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Procrastination

Okay, so I'm SUPPOSED to be re-writing my thesis. Instead I'm doing absolutely everything else I could do. So far, I've cleaned my room and done all my laundry. I've played about 50 games of solitaire. I've signed up for my Rooster Teeth membership. I just got done putting my DVD's in order. Not alphabetical, not chronological, but by jacket color. It's pretty, my DVD rack starts white, then as your eye moves down the row, you venture into the reds, then oranges and yellows, then into the greens and blues, then purples and finally into the blacks. The more I look at it, the more annoying it looks. I'm not sure why. I got 3,100,000 points in that pinball game that comes with Windows XP. I text messaged a bunch of people. I drank an entire 2-Liter of Mt. Dew. I tried to get my ATI TV to work. I looked up the lyrics to some Tori Amos song. I cleaned off my desk. I practiced some kung-fu. I listened to WGRD over the internet. I had a long conversation with Smarterchild, an AIM bot. I read everyone's blog at least three times. I downloaded the sponsor videos from Red Vs. Blue. I saw the new Strong Bad email. I looked through all the pictures on Rob and Lola's picture page. I cleaned out my wallet. I went to American Singles to try to find a girlfriend. Then I figured out all the things that I've been doing instead of what I should be doing, and I wrote them all out on my blog.

I should probably get started.

-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home