If You Build It, They Will Come.

Monday, March 07, 2005

F.

I had an insane dream last night. However it was way too messed up to post. It was by no means a good dream. Actually it was probably the worst dream I've had in a long time. No idea where it came from.

So today, I've got class at 2pm, then I'm working auditions for Dave, because he was nice enough to help out on mine. So from 5-10, I'm the check in dude. Meaning yes, I'm missing "24" tonight. It shall be recorded, however.

I've still got to finish the revision of the Looker Script. Soonly as well.

I talked to Krissy this weekend. For a grand total of about seven hours. Crazy. She got a Jesus rug. I want one now.

I need to do laundry, and I need to clean my room.

I just want to forget about my dream.

My music collection is coming back. Napster is free for 14 days with unlimited downloads. However you can't burn them to CD without outsmarting the file protection. Which isn't really hard, I just re-record them by playing them in winamp, and recording with forge or some other recording program. It's like making mix tapes again with that big dual cassette player.

Erin if you're reading this, your CD's will be in the mail soon. Sorry it took way too long. The crash screwed up the schedule here.

Anyway. That's about all here from LA. The weather is again lovely. I shoot in two weeks. Only two weeks. Holy crap.

Jo. I'm definately interested, I'd love to see pictures if you have them. Like I said, whatever happens in three months is completely up in the air right now. I doubt I can afford to stay here right now. Rent dropping from 700 to 280 is definately a good thing, however, I do need a job. Preferably in the field I just dropped $25,000 for an education in. I'm not sure how condusive Kalamazoo is to that. I mean I could do work for local TV, editing and stuff like that, that would be fine. I wouldn't have to find a job making a movie, right away. Who knows. Who knows.

Alrighty, I gotta get going. Lots and lots to do.

-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home