If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Oh what a night...

Thank god it's saturday. I'm going back to bed. I may be getting sick. I've got one of those tickles in my throat that isn't going away.

Chris's show at Zazios was really good. He played until a little after midnight, and a waitress came up and sang Lean On Me towards the end of the night. It was pretty sweet. Then we went to a college house party until about 4am. I felt old. Then I found out it was a guy's 30th birthday party, and I felt better. Jason and I talked with "accents" all night long. I was Irish, Jason was a kind of a rough Irish / Scottish / English / Italian / Russian / Drunk Forrest Gump mix.

I didn't back down like I usually do when I go to parties filled with people I don't know. I talked to everyone. Even the really drunk girl in the striped socks who fell, or to put it more accurately crashed, in the middle of the dance floor. It was a lot of fun.

But I'm paying for it now.

Michigan vs. Michigan State is today. Go Blue. Go unranked Blue.

My eyes are burning, I've got to go back to sleep. I only slept for two and a half hours. I want an omlette.

Goodnight
-j

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home