If You Build It, They Will Come.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Here I go again on my own.

I'm back from Minneapolis. It was a fun week consisting of lots of cell phone learnin', and some snow, a few white knuckle car rides, 22 cable channels, a lot of talking to Erin, Michael Crichton's "State of Fear," and a GSM poster with Dolph Lundgren.

I got back in time for our "friends thanksgiving" which was a lot of fun. I made meatballs, which we renamed "Lamb Fries" only we couldn't think of the name while we were eating them. There was two and a half buttloads of people who came by, and everyone seemingly brought at least three pies.

There was turkey and stuffing and potatoes and salads and rolls and corn and lamb fries and pie and pie and pie. Good time.

Tomorrow I start my Solectron job at the Verizon store in Grand Rapids. I'm there for two weeks, then I start in my home store here in Kalamazoo. I hope everything goes well. I'm a little nervous I guess, but I think I'll do fine.

I have a short real thanksgiving again this year. Although come to think about it I had a short one last year too, and couldn't make it home. But luckily I got to spend it with family in Sacremento, but this year I get to see my parents again. So that's always cool.

Anyway, I'm about to head to bed, and try to get a decent nights sleep before I start a new job.

Goodnight everyone.
-j-