If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I have a blog? Oh yeah....

I've been seriously neglecting this site for a little while now. I feel bad. Sorry.

It's just that, I don't really have a lot to say anymore. All I really do is work now, and then I watch 24 or Lost or Scrubs.

Lost is new tonight. I don't think they should trust Michael. I think he's on the side of the Others now. They probably promised him Walt back if he led some of the survivors into the woods. Who knows.

Erin just left. It's wednesday morning and Erin just left. It's getting harder for her to go everytime. She left like 20 minutes ago, and I miss her.

We had a pretty good weekend. She got here on friday night, and we went out to Bells and Boomerangs (two separate bars, not one) with Charlie and Jamie. It was a lot of fun. Some jerk stole the drivers side rearview mirror off of my car. I thought it was funny when it happened, now it's kind of annoying.

Saturday we went across state to see the Red Wings lose what turned out to be their last home game of the 05-06 season. It was a lot of fun to go to Joe Louis Arena, Erin had never been there before. We met Jordan there who was not to happy with the outcome of the game. They looked fine in the first period, then they looked like they all got really drunk during the first intermission. They got booed in their own arena. I wouldn't boo them, but I understand the frustration in the arena. Monday they were up 2-0 going into the third period, but again managed to lose 4-3. I want to keep watching the playoffs, so now I'm going to follow the Avalanche. Hell, if I move to Denver, I may start doing that more anyway.

After that we went to Marine City for a night. My parents were there. That's always a good time. I made breakfast on sunday morning, then Erin and I stuck around until about 4:30pm and we went to dinner at the Rivera before taking off.

Sunday night, we just kind of hung out. Monday I was scheduled to work, but I took a half day because it sucked just sitting there while she was here. So we went downtown to the Union for lunch, then we got coffee across the street. I got a hot chocolate with a shot of strawberry, which I stated that I like because it tastes like chocolate with strawberries. After Erin laughed at my obviousness, we went to the museum. I love the museum. It's so flippin fun. Then we went over to Jason's for 24 and Medium that night, but left right after because she was getting a headache from the smoke. I played Phantasmagoria at Jasons. It was cool.

Yesterday was really nice because it was a rainy day, and so we just stayed in and acted lazy the whole time. We watched a couple movies, Short Circuit and The Emperors New Groove. Then we made tacos, and she made me watch American Idol. That Chris guy is pretty cool. I hope he wins. Then we watched Scrubs.

We set the alarm last night for 7:00am, but we didn't get up until 9:30. Then she went back to Indiana. That was my really long weekend. It was really great.

I've decided I'm going to start writing a few short films. Stuff I can film over a weekend. Something like Rain. That way I don't get discouraged when I realize I don't have time to do a feature.

Erin and I are going to Colorado in less than a month. I can't wait.

Okay, gotta go.
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home