If You Build It, They Will Come.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Now it's later.

Hail to the victors. Michigan just beat #2 Notre Dame 47-21.

Anyways, I've been told to update this page more often, and so I'm going to try. It's not as easy because the internet connection in the house right now is not on my computer.

What's new in my life. Not really anything. Still unfortunately working my current job. Still hate it every day. Other than that everything is going pretty good.

My birthday is in ten days. I'm putting it out there so no one gets mad at me for not telling them. I have to go to a training in Novi, MI that day. I have to leave here at 5:00 am. Happy birthday to me.

What else is new... not much of anything. Sorry I'm so boring lately. I promise someday my life will be much less repetitve and more exciting, then you, my faithful reader(s) will be rewarded for paying attention for so long. But as for now, it's just the same old same old. Sorry. Believe me, I'm sorry.

So long,
jgp

1 Comments:

  • are you really going to be in novi???
    cos
    IM IN NOVI!!
    i need to see if thats the day of my cousin's birthday party or not..
    if not..(and if you have time/want to) i will come see you! :D
    "yes, what?"

    By Blogger M R C, at Sun Sep 17, 09:53:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home