If You Build It, They Will Come.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

it's almost like laughing at the same tired joke for far too long. telling the same stories. wearing the same clothes.

this isn't me. this was me. i walked out the front door of this party years ago.

yet here i am.

it's like i never left. nothing's changed. that's the hardest part. so much should have.

i got on the train. i got off the train. somedays i can't even find the tracks.

this is not the end of the road. i refuse to let it happen. i will not lose my way.

gotta focus. gotta leave. gotta get back on the train. i know i can. i did it before. it was the best time of my life.

i can't get bogged down. i have to shift my priorities. i need to remember that i'm not staying at this party for long. but i need to grab my coat before i can leave.

(j)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home