If You Build It, They Will Come.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

today

Today, I believe, will be a long day, because I'm going to be waiting for it to be over all day. I don't start at work until 11:30a, I don't get out until 8:30p. My boss is coming in today supposedly. Hopefully he'll bring that other guy he brought when I was all alone to stand over my shoulder and tell me everything I do wrong. Joy.

Thankfully though at the end of the day Erin will be here, which is why I'm going to be counting the minutes between now and then. We're going to Marine City tomorrow for the weekend. My moms birthday is tomorrow. There's going to be a lot of people around. It should be a lot of fun.

If only I can ge through work today and tomorrow.

I haven't heard anything back from GRCC yet, but it's still early. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

-j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home